Meanwhile, it's time to ditch job descriptions in favour of 'performance profiles', according to HR Daily Community member Richard Triggs.
In this week's featured post, he explains the difference between the two and why the latter helps employers recruit the right talent.
Other posts on the Community this week cover a support person's role in workplace investigations, how to write a robust investigation report, and more. Browse the posts here:
- Best practice strategies for attracting top executive talent through a detailed brief - Richard Triggs
- If a complainant has a workplace investigation held against them what support can they call upon? - Catherine Gillespie
- How to write a robust workplace investigation report - Vince Scopelliti
- It all starts with effective onboarding - Emir Montazer
- Intact Group national operations manager - A headhunting success story - Richard Triggs
- How to create good working environment on a limited budget - Catherine Palmer
- The importance of claiming ownership for our decisions and actions - Catherine Gillespie