After an exhausting year filled with people issues, what new and evolving challenges can HR professionals expect to face in 2022?
Equip yourself for the year ahead by joining us for this HR Daily webinar, where Gadens partner Brett Feltham will discuss emerging and developing issues such as:
- Working with COVID-19, beyond vaccinations, masks and leave;
- Mental health considerations, including psychological claims and interpersonal conflicts;
- Returning-to-workplace matters, including re-integration and reversing or embedding changes;
- The predicted 'Great Resignation' and its legal implications for workforce planning and post-employment protections;
- Flexible and hybrid work types and issues including remote management, perceptions of fairness, visibility, and performance management; and
- Other emerging topics (and there will be more in 2022).
About the presenter:
Gadens partner Brett Feltham is a Law Society of New South Wales accredited specialist with almost 25 years' experience advising on employment, workplace relations, discrimination and workplace health and safety issues.
He regularly advises clients on complex and strategic employment matters, including C-suite level terminations. He also has particular expertise in relation to cross-border employment arrangements, and all aspects of executive remuneration and employee equity and cash incentive arrangements.
Brett has delivered previous webinars for HR Daily on topics including psychological injury risks, employee share schemes, adverse action claims, redundancies and redeployment, and the 'HR hot spots' series since 2018.