Most organisations now consider themselves flexible, but the success of their arrangements varies wildly.
Attend this HR Daily webinar to gauge how successful and sustainable your flexible work arrangements are, and learn which steps will take them to the next level.
You'll hear Catalina Consultants founder Merilyn Speiser discuss:
- The key factor that makes or breaks flexible work success;
- Managing perceptions of bias, fairness and equality in a blended workforce;
- Boundary setting and other wellbeing considerations;
- Minimising culture and behaviour issues;
- Standing out from the crowd with flexibility; and more.
About the presenter:
Merilyn Speiser founded Catalina Consultants in 2012 in the belief that all organisations should have access to the same cutting-edge HR ideas and practices as Australia's largest companies, regardless of their size.
She provides strategic direction in all areas of people management, specialising in talent, performance, leadership, and engagement, with a focus on ensuring HR and business strategies align.
Visit the Catalina Consultants website.