One of the most misunderstood aspects of setting goals is that achieving them doesn't always result in happiness, according to HR Daily Community member Brennan McEachran.
In this week's featured post, he explains how to ensure goals have meaning.
Other interesting posts this week cover "compulsory" training for Millennials, leadership lessons from children, how to prepare for a performance review discussion, and more. Browse the entire list of posts here:
- How to set goals on purpose - Brennan McEachran
- Make this one thing mandatory for Millennials - Eran Thomson
- Two lessons in leadership I learnt from my children - Emily Wilson
- Five tips to prepare for a performance review conversation - Nina Mostafa
- Stressful business? Five smart office design tips to help your employees - James Pointon
- The changing role of public sector human resources - Eliza Kirkby
- Are you failing Millennials in the workplace? - Justin Theng
- Nine free web scrapers that you cannot miss - Nora Choi