Event: Maximising Employee Experience
Event time: 16–17 April 2019
Organisation: Criterion Conferences
Contact name: Criterion Conferences
Contact phone: 02 9239 5700
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The working world needs to keep up with the growing number of Millennials and Generation Z in the workforce, who expect changes and flexibility throughout their working life.
The advances in technology also require different working experiences. As technology and AI continue to expand their roles in business operations, keeping employees engaged and upskilling them is imperative to future success.
Employee experience (EX) is now being looked at with the same level of importance as customer experience (CX). The Maximising Employee Experience conference will take you on the journey of employee experience, from determining what your business culture is, improving EX and getting buy-in to looking towards the future.
The EX conference will give you practical takeaways and tips that you can use on your own transformative journey.
You will hear:
- how the employee experience evolution is changing work for the better;
- methods for revolutionising your company culture for a happier and more engaged workforce;
- case studies from employee experience experts on growing your culture as your company grows;
- practical tips on preparing for the future of work;
- innovative ideas from leading organisations for transforming your employee experience; and
- lessons on how to engage the whole company in the employee experience journey.
Hear from a terrific lineup of speakers including:
- Amanda Vining, head of employee experience, Aurecon;
- Casey Hotham, head of employee experience, Telstra;
- Jamie Finnegan, head of talent, Finder;
- Rachael Jackson, general manager, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science; and many more.
This is an advertiser-paid promotion. If you'd like to promote something in HR Daily, call Alicia McCarty on +61 2 9267 3800.