In the wake of new guidance on workplace vaccination policies, many employers remain unclear about their rights and obligations.
Watch this HR Daily Premium webcast for straight facts on where the law and regulators stand on workplace vaccination policies and practices, as Gadens partner Brett Feltham discusses:
- In what circumstances an employer can mandate vaccinations;
- Responding to employees who refuse vaccination directions;
- Implementing a vaccination policy;
- Considerations around encouraging employees to become vaccinated; and
- When employees can take vaccination-related leave.
Premium members can watch the full webcast here: Mandatory workplace vaccinations
Not yet a premium member? Get access to all the content by joining here.
An excerpt + editorial coverage of the webcast can be seen here: What to include in a workplace vaccination policy (all-access)