Interviews are an integral part of any workplace investigation, and play a vital role in ensuring a fair and just outcome after bullying, misconduct or unsafe work. Watch this webcast to develop your skills and help your organisation make the best decisions after workplace incidents. In this presentation expert investigator Harriet Stacey, from WISE Workplace, explains:
- the PEACE framework for structuring workplace interviews;
- how to interview the respondent of a workplace allegation;
- how to apply procedural fairness principles during interviews;
- privacy, confidentiality, anonymity and related considerations;
- rules around record-keeping, and more.