When contracting arrangements aren't clear on paper and are murky in practice, they become like the proverbial "ticking bomb", potentially resulting in massive back-pay orders for wages, superannuation contributions, and other modern award or NES entitlements. This webcast covers how to:
- determine whether to engage workers as contractors or employees;
- ensure arrangements satisfy established principal/contractor tests;
- review existing arrangements to clarify your liability;
- adapt contracts and practices to reverse the risk; and
- avoid the risks associated with long-term contracting arrangements.