This content requires an HR Daily subscription (free or premium). Login or sign up below.
Webcast: Putting value back into position descriptions
HR professionals should play a "quality control" role in overseeing position descriptions, providing advice and support to managers and their employees.
In this webcast Right Management principal consultant Michael Sleap outlines:
- the characteristics of great position descriptions;
- the benefits of using position descriptions;
- the costs and risks of not having position descriptions;
- effective management of PDs;
- who should write the PD; and
- the future of PDs.
Existing subscriber login Sign up for free news Sign up for premium content