This content requires an HR Daily subscription (free or premium). Login or sign up below.
Webcast: Common law contracts in the Fair Work era
When and how should you use common law contracts? What issues can arise when negotiating contracts with employees? This presentation answers these questions and more.
Kemp Strang partner Stephen Godding and lawyer Ben Urry provide a practical guide to understanding:
- the interaction between contracts, the NES and Modern Awards;
- when and how to use common law employment contracts;
- flexibility options to vary the application of Modern Awards;
- issues for employers in negotiating employment contracts with employees;
- case law decisions concerning common law contracts; and
- tips and tricks for avoiding litigation.
Existing subscriber login Sign up for free news Sign up for premium content