This content requires an HR Daily subscription (free or premium). Login or sign up below.
Webcast: HR and Social Media - Do's, Don'ts and Dangers
Every organisation faces risks from employees' social media activity - whether it is sanctioned or unsanctioned, at work or after hours and "private".
Watch this webcast to understand:
- potential areas of damage and loss arising from employees' social media use;
- what employers can - and can't - monitor and manage;
- vicarious liability lessons from case law;
- special considerations for managing employees who are the social media 'face' of a business; and
- drafting tips for social media policies.
Existing subscriber login Sign up for free news Sign up for premium content