Leaders who have a good understanding of different personality types, and adapt their management styles accordingly, are best placed to influence employees, HR Daily Community member Jan Terkelsen says in sharing five ways to deal with 'feelers'.
Other posts this week cover how Perisher overhauled its seasonal recruitment, the types of workplace incidents that don't warrant a formal investigation, and more. Browse the posts here:
- Five tips to effectively influence 'feelers' - Jan Terkelsen
- How the cloud helped Perisher beat an HR avalanche - Yazad Dalal
- What sort of workplace incidents do not warrant a formal investigation? - Catherine Gillespie
- On the hunt for the best employees? Try these eight strategies - Angela Baker
- First impressions - you don't get a second chance - Alan Clare