This content requires an HR Daily subscription (free or premium). Login or sign up below.
Webcast: Adverse Action - Know your risks
Since the introduction of the Fair Work Act, adverse action claims have become "the thorn in every employer's side", say Kemp Strang employment lawyers Lisa Berton and Nick Noonan.
Watch their presentation to learn:
- What adverse action is, and when it is prohibited;
- Who can bring adverse action claims, and the process involved;
- The types of scenarios and actions that increase employers' risk of claims;
- Individual liability risks for HR professionals;
- How to establish the strongest defence when facing a claim;
- Lessons learned from recent caselaw; and more.
Existing subscriber login Sign up for free news Sign up for premium content