Aspire HR Sydney 2019 boasts an unprecedented line-up of speakers at The International Convention Centre on April 2–3.
Over three days the event covers five key topics:
- employee experience;
- disruption and innovation;
- transformation; and
- talent management.
You'll hear from a range of speakers, including:
- Dom Price, head of R&D and work futurist, Atlassian;
- Melissa Wong, general manager – people and culture, Medibank;
- Ronán Carolan, HR director, Optus;
- Alaina Hawley, HR lead Australia and NZ, Facebook; and
- Ingrid Jenkins, HR director, Microsoft.
This is an advertiser-paid promotion. If you'd like to promote something in HR Daily, call Alicia McCarty on +61 2 9267 3800.