On the HR Daily Community this week, members are discussing common issues with workplace mediations, the risks of assuming 'obvious' safety knowledge, and more.
Browse the posts here:
- Common issues with workplace mediations - Vince Scopelliti
- And a step to the right - Coles loses appeal of $1 million claim for safety step injury - Shane Koelmeyer
- How serious is 'serious misconduct'? - Emir Montazer
- Size doesn't matter - Dismissed employee compensated despite vulgar language - Shane Koelmeyer
- The fine cut: Small business employers and anti-discrimination legislation - Shane Koelmeyer