Small workplace initiatives that produce "quick wins" help build momentum for wellbeing programs, according to HR Daily Community member Margo Lydon. In this week's featured post, she discusses how to make the best start.
Other posts this week cover steps to setting achievable goals; why employers can't afford to ignore procedural fairness; and more. Browse the posts here:
- Ideas to get the workplace wellbeing ball rolling - Margo Lydon
- Turning the invisible into the visible - Catherine Gillespie
- Why employers can't afford to ignore procedural fairness - Vince Scopelliti
- Employee engagement - The workplace miracle drug! - Emir Montazer
- MBTI type skills for managers and people leaders - Jan Terkelsen