Workplace investigation subjects commonly complain about being 'kept in the dark', and in this week's featured post HR Daily Community member Vince Scopelliti explains which situations call for disclosure, and when information should be withheld.
Other topics on the Community this week include the dangers of providing unfavourable candidate references, aligning HR and business strategies, and more. Browse the posts here:
- Can you deny access to workplace investigation documents? - Vince Scopelliti
- The risks of providing unfavourable or false references - Shane Koelmeyer
- Aligning HR strategy with business strategy - Emir Montazer
- Checking it twice: The importance of pre-employment and reference checking in recruitment - Shane Koelmeyer
- The truth Hertz: Vehicle services attendant dismissed for lying on his CV - Shane Koelmeyer