Effectively managing the five 'Rs' of change can help maintain employees' productivity and performance, and an organisation's profitability, during workplace restructures, HR Daily Community member Mark Brand says. He discusses what these components are and how employers can deal with them in this week's featured post.
Other Community posts this week cover the positive side of workplace discrimination and harassment complaints, the professions that are most stressed at work, what to do when an employee breaches confidentiality obligations, and more.
Browse the posts here:
- Five Rs of change: Resistance, redundancy, redeployment, re-engagement and retention - Mark Brand
- Managing complaints - How to find the positive - Vince Scopelliti
- How stressed out are you at work? - Lucy Ann Howard
- Nothing but net - The 76ers Twitter saga and confidentiality in the employment relationship - Shane Koelmeyer
- How to value your values - Tony Fell
- You're banned: What to do when a client or host employer won't work with an employee - Shane Koelmeyer
- It pays to walk - Mark Hodgson
- 100% guaranteed - The return to work guarantee under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) - Shane Koelmeyer