Leaders must develop five capabilities to successfully navigate the new "hyper-change" work environment, HR Daily Community member Mark Hodgson says. In this week's featured post, he outlines why these relatively new traits are so important for transformational leadership.
On the Community this week, members are discussing the seven workplace policies that boost employee productivity and accountability, what warrants an extension of time to file for unfair dismissal, and more. Browse the posts here:
- Building your transformational leadership capability - Mark Hodgson
- The seven must-have policies to boost staff productivity and accountability - Jonathan Mamaril
- Extension tension: FWC to rehear extension of time application following full bench finding that partially unexplained delay not fatal to employee's case - Shane Koelmeyer
- How to take care of your customers and stakeholders in your planning process - Jan Terkelsen
- Tired and sleepy: Worker's car accident on journey home a reminder of managing fatigue - Shane Koelmeyer
- Broken record (keeping) - The importance of keeping employment records and providing pay slips - Shane Koelmeyer