Much is written about how to spot toxic employees, yet they continue to be "ensconced" in organisations, HR Daily Community member Wayne Faulkner says.
In this week's featured post, he puts forward a new 20-point test for identifying toxic workers.
Other interesting posts this week cover how to position for a more senior role, questions leaders should regularly ask themselves to stay focused, three HR functions that shouldn't be automated, and more. Browse the posts here:
- The toxic Grinch: There's one or more in every workplace - Wayne Faulkner
- How to position yourself as a leader - Nina Mostafa
- Leading on purpose - Alistair Kerr
- We don't talk anymore: The "human" in HR - Part 3 - Shane Koelmeyer
- The top five articles on brainstorming - Brennan McEachran
- An HR leader's dream program - Lance Hodgson
- In the heat of the meeting: Can a resignation given in a heated moment be accepted? - Shane Koelmeyer
- Back yourself, it's the only way forward - Emily Wilson
- One clause you definitely need in your standard employment contract - Mark Hemery
- Resolutions up and applications down: Unfair dismissals quarterly report released - Shane Koelmeyer
- Criminal conduct and the likelihood of conviction in care - Harriet Stacey