Recruitment campaigns that express an employer's brand and ethos are the most likely to attract ideal candidates who'll want to work for the organisation, HR Daily Community member Faye Ferris says.
In this week's featured post, she outlines how five organisations took a particularly creative approach to recruitment.
Other posts this week clarify the HR business partner role, explain why HR needs to shift its focus, share tips to overcome workplace stress, and more. Browse the posts here:
- Five creative recruitment campaigns and what you can learn from them - Faye Ferris
- What does human resources business partner really mean? - Matthew Mayoh
- The new HR: Human reconnection - Lance Hodgson
- 12 tips to relax and overcome stress on the job - Flora Kelly
- How to organise the office space for maximum productivity - James Pointon
- Could your employee's redundancy be made legally redundant? - Jonathan Mamaril
- What does child protection look like in 2017? - Harriet Stacey