This content requires HR Daily Premium membership. Log in below or sign up here.
Webcast: Strategies for flexible work success
Most organisations now consider themselves flexible, but the success of their arrangements varies wildly. Watch this webcast to gauge how sustainable your flexible work strategies are and learn what can take them to the next level.
Topics covered include:
- The business case for flexibility;
- The key factor that makes or breaks flexible work success;
- Managing perceptions of bias, fairness and equality in a blended workforce;
- Minimising culture and behaviour issues;
- Boundary setting and other wellbeing considerations; and
- Standing out from the crowd with flexibility.
Having trouble using your subscription? Contact us for help or check our FAQ page here for answers to commonly asked questions.
HR Daily Premium membership
Sign up now for all the benefits of HR Daily Premium membership.
Subscribe to access
HR Daily Premium members are Australia's best-informed HR leaders and practitioners when it comes to HR news, thought leadership, legal compliance and emerging trends. Unlock premium membership to receive:
Full access to our news library
Breaking news updates each day
Complimentary passes to all webinars
Webcasts streaming on demand
Q&A sessions on hot topics
And much more