This content requires HR Daily Premium membership. Log in below or sign up here.
Webcast: Bullying claims - case law and risk review
Bullying complaints are escalating, notably among senior employees and leaders, against a backdrop of increasing stress, remote management and workplace tensions. Watch this webcast to ensure your knowledge and practices are up to date.
Topics covered include:
- The rise in bullying claims;
- Stop-bullying applications in the Fair Work Commission;
- Bullying elements in dismissal, general protections, WHS and other jurisdictions;
- Reputation and other risks that can arise;
- Legal representation, anonymity and other key issues;
- Lessons from recent case law; and
- Practical guidance for managing workplace bullying risks.
Having trouble using your subscription? Contact us for help or check our FAQ page here for answers to commonly asked questions.
HR Daily Premium membership
Sign up now for all the benefits of HR Daily Premium membership.
Subscribe to access
HR Daily Premium members are Australia's best-informed HR leaders and practitioners when it comes to HR news, thought leadership, legal compliance and emerging trends. Unlock premium membership to receive:
Full access to our news library
Breaking news updates each day
Complimentary passes to all webinars
Webcasts streaming on demand
Q&A sessions on hot topics
And much more