Every organisation is potentially at risk of damage - to its reputation, assets, morale and much more - from its employees' use of social media. In this presentation, employment lawyer Nick Noonan outlines:
- Employers' rights to monitor and regulate employees' social media use;
- Employees' obligations when using social media;
- What to include in a social media policy;
- Employer risks in using social media in the recruitment process;
- The interaction between social media and privacy laws; and
- Recent case law involving social media issues in the workplace.