When an employee is under-performing, or their conduct is unsatisfactory, they can have a "rotten apple" effect on other workers, damaging productivity, engagement, and retention levels, says employment lawyer Brad Petley.
In this webcast he explains:
- how difficult employee behaviour can manifest;
- why employers must manage unsatisfactory conduct or performance;
- employers' rights and obligations when managing difficult workers;
- how to minimise your exposure to legal claims associated with difficult employees; and
- tips and traps along the way.