The winners of the 2011 AHRI National Awards have been announced at a gala dinner in Melbourne.
The black-tie event at Melbourne's Crown Palladium celebrated the achievements of human resources and people management professionals and organisations across Australia.
The winners are:
- Dave Ulrich HR Leader of the Year - Su Kearns, Fair Work Ombudsman;
- Dave Ulrich HR Practitioner of the Year - Megan Bromley, RedBalloon;
- Dave Ulrich HR Rising Star of the Year - Reanna Browne, Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment - Northern Territory Government;
- AHRI HR Student of the Year - Leah Santibanez;
- Lynda Gratton CEO of the Year - Patrick Greene, Museum Victoria;
- Lynda Gratton Manager of the Year - Asokan Sathurayar, Luxottica;
- AHRI Success Factors HR Impact Award - Sustainability Victoria;
- Wayne Cascio Award for Organisational Development & Leadership - National Australia Bank;
- John Boudreau Award for Human Capital Management - SA Water;
- Rob Goffee Award for Talent Management - Ambulance Service NSW;
- Sir Ken Robinson Award for Workforce Flexibility - Mercy Health;
- Martin Seligman Award for Health & Wellbeing - Freehills, Mallesons, Allens, Blake Dawson & Clayton Utz;
- Ian Kiernan Award for Corporate Social Responsibility - PwC; and
- Fons Trompenaars Award for Innovation & Creativity - Bupa Care Services.
For information about the awards click here
. If you have some HR news to share or would like to suggest a topic for an article, click here to email the editor.