Many practical and legal risks can arise when employees work from home or remotely, and not just from ongoing formal arrangements, but also occasional and after-hours work.
Watch this webcast to understand how to:
- Assess whether an employee has a right to work remotely;
- Understand the legal and practical issues arising from remote work;
- Discharge health and safety obligations towards remote workers;
- Manage requests for remote work arrangements while minimising discrimination risks; and
- Determine what to include in a remote work policy.