The discrimination landscape is constantly evolving, posing new challenges for HR professionals. Watch this webcast to learn how to guard against modern risks and meet your obligations.
In this presentation Brad Swebeck and Sarah Jones, from Hicksons Lawyers, explain contemporary discrimination risks arising from:
- the Fair Work Act's general protections provisions (and how to defend claims);
- provisions in the Work Health & Safety Act;
- use of social media, by both employees and employers;
- collecting and storing information covered by the Privacy Act;
- diversity targets and "reverse discrimination";
- application of workplace family-friendly practices; and more.