As employers increase their reliance on foreign workers to fill local skills shortages, understanding the 457-visa scheme is becoming a top HR priority. Watch this webinar to ensure that compliance errors don't jeopardise your organisation's ability to take advantage of this valuable resource.
This presentation, by immigration law expert Katie Malyon, outlines:
- The criteria for eligibility as a 457-visa sponsor;
- The interface between employment and immigration laws;
- How to comply with DIAC's requirements around remuneration, record-keeping, notification and more;
- Special considerations when dismissing 457-visa holders;
- How to transition 457-visa holders to permanent residency; and
- Case studies of employers caught out in non-compliance.